Hadith Qudsi about lailatul al-qadar

Prophet Musa (pbuh) once addressed Allah saying: "Lord! I desire to be near to You."
Allah said "Whoever desires nearness to Me is one who remains awake during Laylatul Qadr (doing ibada)."
Prophet Musa (pbuh) said: "Lord! I wish to earn Your mercy."
Allah replied "My mercy is granted to anyone who is merciful to the underprivileged during Laylatul Qadr."
Prophet Musa (pbuh) said: "Lord! I wish to pass on the right path."
Allah replied "This is granted to anyone who gives sadaqa during Laylatul Qadr."
Prophet Musa (pbuh) said: "Lord! I wish to enjoy the trees and fruits of Janna!"
Allah replied "This is granted to anyone who praises Me during Laylatul Qadr."
Prophet Musa (pbuh) said: "Lord! I wish to achieve salvation from the fire!"
Allah replied "This is granted to anyone who seeks forgiveness during Laylatul Qadr."
Prophet Musa (pbuh) said: "Lord! I wish to achieve Your pleasure!"
Allah replied "I shall be pleased with anyone who prays two (mustahab) rak'ats salaa during Laylatul Qadr."
 lailatul al-qadar